Monday, January 30, 2012

Diaper bag!

I have to say that I never honestly thought I would be one to get excited about a diaper bag.  But, I'm very excited about mine!  I suppose it has something to do with the fact that I love purses and know this will sort of be my purse for the forseeable future. 

So, I decided to use some of my Christmas money to order a custom diaper bag.  And, it was delivered today!  I couldn't be happier. 



My sister helped me pick three fabrics to use and I found Watermelon Wishes through Etsy.  We ordered the fabric online, had it delivered to Andrea and got the bag about a month later. 

I especially love that the inside of the handles are a third fabric.  What can I say?  I'm a details person.  I also ordered a messenger strap so it can be worn across my body. 



I know that I haven't used it yet and I don't have the things to put in it but I'm very happy with it so far! :)



Who would have thought?  It's the little things in life!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, it looks so cute! Soon enough it will be filled with all kinds of stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)