Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sometimes and Always

I found a new blog today and I'm very excited to play along with Mackey Madness' Sometimes and Always link-up!



Sometimes: I daydream about having a different job.
Always: One of my students writes me a note, gives me a hug or has a that "aha" moment and it makes me realize why I went into teaching in the first place!

Sometimes: I decided that I need/should give up drinking soda or gatorade.
Always: I cave and have one after a few days. 

Sometimes: I think about not straightening up the house before friends come by.  After all, they are our friends, they are going to like us no matter what.
Always: I end up running around and straightening up things 10 minutes before they get there!

Sometimes: I make a bedtime in my head.
Always: It's always at least 30 minutes later than what I said. 

Sometimes: I get inspired and attempt to be crafty.
Always: It never turns out how I wanted it to be and then I remember that I'm not crafty or creative and should just pin things for fun!

Sometimes: I think I should just get up the first time my alarm goes off.
Always: I hit the snooze button at least two times!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Your list sounds just like me!!!

    Especially the cleaning up before friends come over!!! HAHA!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I look forward to reading yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the exact same with having friends over, and my husband just doesn't understand, haha. Those are my most efficient cleaning times, though! :) And I'm definitely there with ya about the bedtime. Kinda like right now I should be in bed...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, you sound like me with the cleaning thing!! I always say I won't stress...and then I do! And I'm totally addicted to powerade. It's just so good!

    Thanks for linking up with me!! Congrats on finding out that you are having a sweet baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)