Thursday, January 26, 2012

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks and 1 day!

Size of the "THE BABY"? According to thebump.com...


Weight Gain?  At my last doctor's appointment almost three weeks, I was up about 4 pounds.  I don't weigh myself in between appointments so I'm not sure what it is currently!  It is going to be more than 4 certainly!

Stretch Marks? None yet and keeping my fingers crossed!

Gender?  We don't know yet!  Blake is convinced it's a girl as are most of my family and friends.  At the very beginning, I thought a boy but I've had two dreams it was a girl.  And, pretty much everyone else thinks it's a girl so I'm leaning towards a girl now.  We find out a week from Friday!
 
Movement? Yes!  It's not consistent though and I can't wait to be able to feel real kicks. 
 
Sleep? Not bad!
 
Food Cravings? No cravings per se but really enjoying fresh fruit and salads!
 
What I Miss? Not much!

 
Best Moment of the Week? Ordering the crib and the dresser.  We're still undecided on the glider, anyone have any good brands out there?  We're thinking about a fully upholstered Detailer glider but they are super expensive!
 
Symptoms? My face getting much rounder than it used to be, it's always been round but it's even more so.  I'm sure this doesn't really fit into a pregnancy symptom but it's somethign I've noticed already, yikes!
Maternity Clothes? With the exception of my lounging around at home clothes, almost everything is maternity.  I think I could probably get away with some things that aren't but maternity clothes are so much more comfortable!

2 comments:

  1. You look great!! :) My first thought was that I was having a girl but then two weeks before our gender ultrasound, I had two dreams that it was a boy so it confused. It's a girl after all so maybe your first instinct is right? Either way, it's such an exciting time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)