Thursday, January 19, 2012

18 Weeks

I am officially 18 weeks and 1 day today!


Excuse the poor quality of the pictures.  We only had time to use my iphone to snap two quick pictures before heading off to work. 

Size of Baby: According to Baby Center, about the size of a sweet potato.  He/She is about about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now.
(the bump.com)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: At my last doctor's appointment about a week and a half ago, I was up about 4 pounds.  I don't weigh myself in between appointments so I'm not sure what it is currently!

Maternity Clothes: Definitely maternity pants now and a couple of shirts are maternity.  I can still get away with wearing my regular shirts so it's a combination. 

Gender: We don't know yet!  Blake is convinced it's a girl as are most of my family and friends.  At the very beginning, I thought a boy and now I'm not sure anymore.  We find out on February 3rd!

Stretch Marks: None yet!

Movement: I've felt a few flutters here and there when I'm sitting or lying down, nothing consistent yet; I can't wait to be able to feel it all the time!

Sleep: Not bad, I've always been a side sleeper so that helps!

What I miss: Being able to take an Advil Cold and Sinus when I'm sick!  I had a bad cold this week and saline nasal spray just didn't cut it!

What I am looking forward to: Hopefully ordering our nursery furniture this weekend!

Cravings/Aversions: I've been really wanting fruit this week!  I wouldn't go so far as to call it a craving but I've definitely wanted it!

Symptoms: None!

Best Moment This Week: Finally feeling like my belly has popped a bit and people can tell I'm pregnant instead of just fat!

3 comments:

  1. I love baby bellies! And I know it's not the same, but try Tylenol Cold products if it gets really bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting that you find out the gender soon!! :) Flutters are the best too! I started feeling mine around 17 weeks around around 20 they became full fledged kicks! Now she's too big to kick, she's just rolling around :) You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute ! I love belly pics! And will you be finding out the baby's sex? You must be able to find out soon if your already 18 weeks! So glad I found your blog!

    xo.Britt
    The Magnolia Pair

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)