Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pups in the Park

We spent Saturday evening at the Nationals game with our dog, Sophie!  About three times a season they have an event called "Pups in the Park" where you can bring your dog to the game and the proceeds of the tickets go to the humane society.   I was a little hesitant about bringing Sophie to an event with so many people or dogs but Blake really wanted to go.  And, I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised!  Sophie did great.  She even sat in her seat by the end, I'm not even kidding- she jumped up on the seat and sat!  She was much happier being able to look around and see all the action around!

She spent a lot of time at the beginning laying down. 

She eventually laid down with her head on Blake's lap.  

It was fun and I would definitely go again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)