As many of you are probably aware, the semi-finals for the World Cup are today! The United States Women’s Soccer team is playing France today at 11:30!
I’m so excited! Blake and I watched the quarter-finals against Brazil on Sunday and we were both ecstatic when they tied up the game in injury time. And, then won it in penalty kicks. I always think it’s somewhat of a bummer to win in penalty kicks instead of in real-time play but I’ll take it.
Since I will be teaching summer school I won’t be able to watch the game live but I’ve already set my DVR to record it. As soon as summer school is over, I will be watching it. I’m going to have to try hard to make sure to de-connect from the world so I don’t find out the results before I watch. That’s the worst!
Go USA!
I'm watching!! Ahh! It's so exciting! That Brazil game was intense!! Holy cow!
ReplyDelete