Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday, so I'm linking up with Jamie!


I'm loving... that Spring Break is next week!  Thank. The. Lord.  The students need a break but so do the teachers!


I'm loving... that I will be landing in Germany in 8 days!  Then off to Austria and Switzerland.  I'm excited!

I'm loving... that this week is my birthday week.  My 30th birthday was a couple of weeks ago but my husband was crazy busy at work then so we're celebrating with a week long celebration.  It's been great so far- no feeding the dogs, doing the dishes, emptying the dishwasher, complaining about what I'm watching on tv, ha! I have to say, I think my favorite part of the week is not having to make any decisions- I'm horrible at making decisions so I love when Blake has to make them- what we're having for dinner, where we're going for dinner, etc.  He says I work backwards because I always tell him what I don't feel like instead of what I do want!


I'm loving... this little gem of a restaurant right in our neighborhood.  It's a wine shop that serves food, and good food I might add!  The menu has the same 4 house wines but changes the rest of the wine selections every two weeks so you can try all different types.  I told Blake it could be our own Cheers!


What are you loving this week?


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday week! And enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Germany! That's going to be amazing, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like that too!! I always know what i do NOT want but can't pinpoint what I do want lol -- it frustrates the husband but thankfully we laugh about it all the time =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and Happy Spring Break : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Germany! How exciting!!! Have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along!

    What a fun spring break trip you're taking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)