Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthday Re-cap

My 30th birthday was a few weeks ago, I can't believe I'm 30!  That used to seem to old- it no longer does!
Blake and I have been celebrating this week because he was super busy with a work project so we decided to delay the celebration so we could do it right!  We have birthday weeks- who wouldn't want to celebrate the other person for a whole week?! 

It means the other person doesn't have to do the regular "chores" during their week- washing dishes, emptying the dishwasher, feeding the dog, etc.  And, it's great!  I've mostly enjoyed having Blake make the decisions about dinner.  I don't mind cooking but I hate making the decisions about the menu.  So, he's done it for us this week and it's been great. 

I know one of my big presents from him but it doesn't ship until Friday because it's been out of stock for the past 3 months... it's the Lola camera bag!  I CANNOT wait!  He upgraded to 2nd day shipping so I'm hoping to get it on Saturday but I'm not sure if they will deliver Saturday or Monday.  I'll be sure to do a post once it gets here!


He won't tell me my second gift but said he wants to give it to me when I get the other one- that way at least one is a surprise.   I'm excited for that one.  My sister apparently knows and says I'll like it, here's to hoping!


My sister gave me my first piece of jewelry from Tiffany's!  I was shocked when I opened the box in the mail- I was so excited to see that box! 

Aren't they cute?  They are awesome!


And, my parents gave me a pearl necklace!  I've been wanting one for the last year or so and they bought them for me, I love them! 
I'm so fortunate and was lucky enough to receive other gifts as well, but those were the big ones!

5 comments:

  1. great gifts!! Don't you love having family that enjoys spoiling you?! I know I do!
    Those earrings are amazing!
    Have a great time with your birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a fabulous way to spend your birthday...especially your 30th!! :) Great gifts too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You received some beautiful things! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You racked up on your birthday! How fun! I have a guess at what I think the other gift is, but I always like to try to guess when a gift is a surprise! you'll let us know, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)