Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary!

One year ago today my sister, Katie, got married!  Happy Anniversary Katie and Anthony!

My brother walking my mom down the aisle

The handsome groom

My Dad and sister
 
The vows!

 
I absolutely LOVE this one of my parents- they look so happy!

After! 


The bride




Katie and Anthony met in elementary school so the bridal party went back to take pictures after the ceremony...

My sister, brother and I at our elementary school!

My dad and sister dancing

I think Blake looks very handsome in this picture!

My parents!

The happy couple!

Happy Anniversary Katie and Anthony, here's to many more! 



2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary to your sis!! what a beautiful wedding and she was a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These photos are just beautiful! Congrats to your sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)