Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Bag!

Blake ordered me the Lola bag for my birthday and it was scheduled to ship last Friday.  He paid for overnight shipping so I would be able to have it for our trip but he got an email Friday and said there was a delay in transit and all orders were going to ship on April 27th. :(

To come in late April!

So, I won't be taking that on our trip.  I planned to take a small purse and that Lola bag for my Xsi and my other random important things. 

Alas, that won't be happening.  So, I went shopping this afternoon and found this great bag!  The original price was $149 and it was marked down to $111.99.  They were having a sale on clearance items so I decided to scan it... $52.99!!!










I had a gift card so I only paid $26 for a bag that originally cost $149.99!!!!  And, it will be perfect for storing my Kindle, passport and other things I'm going to be using!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)