I'm loving... that we're leaving for our European vacation TOMORROW!!
I'm loving... my second birthday present from my wonderful husband... it's ordered, will be on its way soon and will be here in a couple of weeks....
Yep, an iPad!! I can't wait! He really wanted me to open it so he could surprise me but it didn't work out that way- he wrapped the order sheet for me. I told him it didn't matter and it would be worth the wait. I'm still in shock and I found out what it was 48 hours ago! :) I can't wait!!
What are you loving today?


The other day my friends showed me her Ipad and now I really want one badly!! SO badly! Also - Love your wedding shoes in the header! TOO CUTE! Glad I came across your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Europe & an Ipad? Go you! Enjoy it!! :)
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing trip!
ReplyDeletehave fun on your trip!
ReplyDeleteYAY for the iPad you will love it!! HAVE A BLAST ON YOUR TRIP!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the "I Do's" for the shoes! I had them and everyone loved them!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a fabulous European vacation!!!
ReplyDelete