I go through phases when I download and listen to a lot of music. I'm currently in phase where I've been downloading and listening to lots of different music. I actually looked on my iphone to see my top songs and they are part of my "school" music playlist. I've been playing a lot of slow, calming music for my little kiddos during quiet work time.
Their behavior has been better recently. Dare I say that it's due to the music? I probably just jixed it, keep your fingers crossed for today! So this list is pretty low-key...
1. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum. I absolutely love this song.
2. Let it Be Me by Ray LaMontagne. I was introduced to this song during yoga and it's definitely relaxing. My brother says it could put you to sleep but I really like it! And, that's an added bonus for keeping the little ones calm!
3. This Year's Love by David Gray. Another great one for relaxing..
4. Hello World by Lady Antebellum.
5. I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts. I heard this on the radio and had to buy it! One of my current favorites!
Love Lady Antebellum!
ReplyDeletegreat picks
ReplyDeletestopping by from TOP TWO TUESDAY!
Isn't it SO fun!
please stop by and say hi
bB
www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com