Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I'm loving... that we had my brother and two friends (Justine and Mark) over for dinner last night.  They just bought a house and we're so excited for them!
I'm loving... that it's already Wednesday!  Wohoo for a short week!


I'm loving... that I had a delayed opening yesterday.  Love when I can sleep in.  It's even better when it comes on the heels of a 3 day weekend!

I'm loving... my iphone.  I know I've posted about this before but I love my iphone.  Couldn't live without it now!

I'm loving... the progress we made painting last weeked.  Pictures to come soon, I promise!

I'm loving... that we switched over to Fios and now we have multiple room DVR.  I love being able to watch my recorded shows in bed instead of only in the family room.  LOVE it! 

What are you loving today?




6 comments:

  1. Painting is so fun and seriously Im also loving that its already weds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't live withour my iphone either... I'm sooo addicted! Cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see your painting adventures =) I love to paint rooms -- it is instant gratification!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im gonna second that WAHOO for Wednesday and show some iPhone love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO happy that it's already Wednesday too! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the iPhone is one of the best inventions ever. Though I got to try out an Ipad at Best Buy yesterday and now I really want one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)