We created our 100 year old portraits in the morning, I'm so impressed with how they turned out! They did a great job and were so creative with them! I got the idea from various blogs, including Abby's Inspired Apple.
(I love how her hair is crooked!)
In the afternoon, students went to 5 different stations all pertaining to the number 100.
1. 100 day crowns- I put out sequins I had and they had a great time decorating their crowns with little "jewels." I wish I had a picture but we got them from the $1 bins at Target!
2. 100 legos- they built towers together using 100 legos
3. Skip counting by 10s to 100 (The picture is difficult to see but each bus has a number on it, 10, 20, etc. and students were to color in the buses, cut them out and glue them onto the construction paper).
4. 100 pattern blocks, they created patterns and designs using 100 pattern blocks
5. 100 chart mystery pictures
We had a great 100th day! Only 74 more to go!




I had a fun 100 day celebration too!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And a great way to teach, too!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I don't think we ever celebrated the 100th day of school either, but that was A LONG time ago!
ReplyDelete