Thursday, February 3, 2011

Loving This

It's official.  I. am. in. love. with. this. camera. bag








It has gone on my birthday list.  I love that it looks like a purse and I can fit my lenses, my phone, keys and wallets in it.  I would get the black bag. And, it's pink inside.  Double bonus.  The downside: it's out of stock until April 8th.  That means I wouldn't get it on my actual birthday but it would be in here in time for our trip!


7 comments:

  1. That is honestly the cutest camera bag I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I HAVE TO HAVE THAT!! I hate my big bulky camera bag that I have now. It's gone on my want list immediately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! THAT'S A CAMERA BAG??? I want it I want it! Looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That camera bag is awesome. My boyfriend wants to buy me a camera bag, as I just got a DSLR. He wanted to take me to Best Buy. I like these about a million times better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I absolutely love accessories for technology that aren't boring and drab-looking. They are far and few between. That being said, I have to admit that the impulsive side of me wanted to look into getting that bag, until I realized that 1- I do not even own a DSLR camera and 2- it is waaaaaay to big for my little Canon point and shoot. I'll just have to admire yours when you get it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a camera bag?! Gotta have it! Cute cute cute!

    Amber
    http://fabulousfirstgrader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)