Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Booked!

It's official, we booked our flights for Spring Break!  We're flying into Munich and leaving out of Geneva.  We leave on Thursday, April 14th and come back on Monday, April 25th. 


We'll be going to Munich, Germany and visiting one of our friends.  Next, we'll be going to Austria.  I think we'll be going to Innsbruck, Austria but we haven't decided yet.  And, we'll finish up in Switzerland.  Blake has an aunt, uncle and cousins in Geneva so we will be able to stay with them.  We'll be on our own for Austria which will be an adventure.  I've never been to any of the countries and Blake has never been to Austria or Germany. 

Munich, Germany (thank you google images)

Innsbruck, Austria (thank you google images)


 
Geneva, Switzerland (thank you google images)



If you've been and have any recommendations or tips, please let me know!  We can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Looks like an amazing trip:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very jealous! You'll have to post about your trip when you come back so all your readers (including me) can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!! it is going to be one amazing vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)