Monday, February 7, 2011

All You Need Is Love


For the next seven days, I'm going to play along with Neely, Courtney, and Sam for their all you need is {LOVE} challenge.

Day 1: When I need some me time, I {LOVE} to...

Read a book!  I've always been an avid reader and there's nothing I like better than to curl up on my couch and get lost in a great book.  When there's a glass of Pinot Noir next to me, it's even better!

 


I also love to catch up on my DVR. Blake and I have very different TV tastes and it's always good when I can catch up on my own shows by myself so I don't have to hear any of his smart comments about my TV choices!


And, lastly, I love to blog and catch up on reading blogs!


10 comments:

  1. I love doing these things. I was sick on Monday and stayed home from work alone -- I watched Season 1 and part of season2 of Grey's. I LOVE that show =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing sounds better than a glass of wine and a good book right now...

    Thank you SO much for linking up today! See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it were possible to read, watch tv, and blog at the same time...Goodness if it were possible I would do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, cozying up to a good book sounds amazing right about now -- especially since it's so cold!

    Thanks so much for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how our lists are almost identical :)! My boyfriend always picks on me how I watch "crap." When we get married my own DVR is going to be a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! A nice glass of red! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DVR is a good one that I didn't think of. I'm actually catching up on some of my favorites right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DVR and Blog are my favs! Thanks for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! Reading and blogging are also my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)