
I'm pretty lucky- since I'm a Kindergarten teacher, I have lots of pictures, notes and letters that I like to keep in a box. So, when I'm having a bad day, I just open my little box and I have a ton of built in love!
Grant it, sometimes the reason I'm having a hard day is because one of these little muchkins but I do love the letters, pictures and unconditional love they give me!


That's so sweet. I teach middle school, so I have a rare one here or there. And you're right, they definitely do make you feel better to see that there are kids that you teach on a regular basis that love you. Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteNow that is adorable! I'm sure your job is extremely fulfilling.
ReplyDeletesoooo cute! love it :)
ReplyDeleteThanks SO much for linking up with us! Can't wait for tomorrow too!
how sweeet! i cant wait to have sweet little kids all around me in class to cheer me up.
ReplyDeleteAww! That is the sweetest thing, I bet they are the cutest things to read, hehe.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming back for day two! :)
Awww, that's awesome that you have that to cheer you up!
ReplyDeleteThis is such an amazing idea - and YAY for teachers:)
ReplyDelete