
Today is... if I could travel anywhere this snowy February, I would {LOVE} to go...
HAWAII!
I'm dying to go- if money were no object and I could take off a couple of weeks in the middle of February, I would love to go. It's somewhere that is definitely on my must see list.
(Thank you google images for all pictures)
It looks like paradise to me!




Sounds warm and toasty. I barely remember what that feels like in this frozen tundra.
ReplyDeleteI want to go to paradise!
ReplyDeleteYes, Hawaii is a must see on my list too! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteI am with ya girl...I'd love to go to Hawaii!
ReplyDeleteme too!
ReplyDeletelet's go now!!!
hehe
Thanks for linking up with our challenge! Can't wait to read tomorrow's!!!
Ahhh Hawaii, I'd love to be there right now as well!
ReplyDeleteYes, Hawaii is paradise! We honeymooned there in 2006, and I have been dying to go back!
ReplyDelete