Thursday, February 10, 2011

All You Need is Love- Day 4



Chaos Theory



 For Valentine's Day I {LOVE} to bake/cook...

Typically, Blake and I don't go out on Valentine's Day itself.  Generally, we do go out to eat to celebrate later that week or the following weekend.  We do have a nice dinner though, we don't have a traditional dinner for Valentine's Day. 

But one of our special occasion dinners is Parmesan Crusted Scallops- delicious!



Ingredients

1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 1/2 pounds sea scallops
1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Cooking spray
Lemon wedges


Directions
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; set aside. Brush scallops with margarine. Add scallops to bag, and seal; shake to coat.  Place scallops on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; broil 10 minutes or until done. Serve with lemon wedges.

We usually have it with a nice caesar salad and twice-baked potatoes.  Yum!




3 comments:

  1. My husband will be extremely appreciative of this recipe. He LOVES him some scallops. Thanks for the idea. (I just busted out my recipe card book to add this one in!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm!!I LOVE scallops!! These sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sound amazing! my dad would LOVE them!

    all these recipes are making me hungry!

    thank you so much for linking up again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)