Sunday, February 13, 2011

All You Need is Love- Catch Up

I had been doing so well with this blog challenge until this weekend.  This weekend was INSANE for us (more on that in the next few weeks). 


Day 5: What I {LOVE} about my friends...
  • They are so much fun
  • They are always there for me
  • They are caring
  • They can always make me laugh

Day 6: What I {LOVE} about blogging
  • I have the worst memory ever so I love that we have a scrapbook of memories and thoughts from this point in our lives. 
  • I love "meeting" people from all over the country
Day 7: I {LOVE} when I feel beautiful/sexy/pretty! This happens when I...
  • Eat healthy and exercise!
  • When I dress up!
  • After I get my hair cut and/or highlighted! (how come I can never get it to look the same?!)

1 comment:

  1. i love all your lists! :)

    thank you so much for linking up with me and Sam and Neely again - this has been SO fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)