I'm loving... that today is SNOW DAY! Wohoo! We woke up today with about a inch or inch and a half on the ground this morning and they were calling for a mix today and heavy snow to start mid-way through this afternoon. They are calling for 6-10 inches of snow. YAY!!! I'm hoping Blake and I get snowed in together tomorrow!
I'm loving... that I made this sandwich last night from Pioneer Woman and it was delicious (minus the mushrooms, of course)! I have enough for leftover for lunch and I'm going to try it with Swiss Cheese today. Yumm!
I'm loving... that we got to go see our baby cousin, Addison, baptized on Saturday, pictures will be coming soon!
I'm loving... that I'm getting over this cold! Wohoo!
I'm loving... that the electrician is tentatively coming on Saturday to get started on the wiring and lighting for our basement! Wohoo! (Our previous goal of the Superbowl isn't going to happen, boo! At least, we're still moving on!)


Thanks for the comment :) It actually wasn't too bad working with the puff pastry..you just have to thaw it and then roll it out thinner. Definitely a delicious dish!
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of your snow day, but we've been having 10C weather here lately, which is so awesome for this time of year!
that sandwich looks SO YUMMY!!
ReplyDeleteglad you are getting over the cold and hopefully feeling better :)
Yummy-looking sandwich! I'll have to try it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of your snow day!
ReplyDelete