Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



I'm loving... that yesterday, we had a snow day!  It was more of an ice day because we had about an inch of snow covered over by sleet and freezing rain.  It was the first snow day of the year, wohoo!


I'm loving... yoga!  I wasn't sure what I was going to think about it back when I started a couple of months ago. But, I'm really enjoying it.  It helps that I'm doing with a group of friends but I definitely look forward to it and feel so good afterwards!

Now, if I could even closely resemble this, ha!


I'm loving... Photoshop Elements.  I bought it last week and it was just delivered yesterday and I can't wait to start using it!

I'm loving...  that Blake doesn't have to work this weekend!  He has a huge project due today and has had to work the past two weekends.  I'm excited to have him back for our weekends!

I'm loving...  that there's a chance of snow tomorrow night!  Can we get a second snow day for the week?  If not, I'll take a two delay!

What are you loving today?


2 comments:

  1. We were out all last week for snow and ice. It was great having those extra days away from the students but now we just have to make them up. Inclduing 2 days this week that we were supposed to have for teacher workdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along!

    I love yoga too...I just wish I had time to go to some classes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)