True story, at 8:15 tonight, we got back from walking Sophie and Blake saw that "How I Met Your Mother" was being recorded on the DVR and freaked out saying, "It's Monday night- Bachelor is on- why aren't we recording it?!"
I told him not to worry that we were in fact recording it. And, now, as I type, we're watching it.
Blake picked his final four the night of the premiere...
Ashley S
Chantel
Emily
Shawntel
He would probably kill me for posting this but I love that he's excited to watch it too! I wonder if his favorites will make it through the rose ceremony tonight. We're both rooting for Emily to win the whole thing!
On a side note, I'm really hoping that we have a 2 hour delay or no school tomorrow because of snow and ice!!




I got Mac stuck on watching Parenthood and One tree hill LOL
ReplyDeleteI love this season so far and I had my doubts. I am rooting for Ashley S. or Emily. Oh, and don't worry my husband's just as into it as I am. Ha!
ReplyDelete