Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Daily Addictions

Everyone has things they can't live without... here are a few of mine. 

1.  Coffee.  I have to start my day with a cup of coffee.  I have a Keurig coffee maker and I'm loving my gingerbread flavor.  I put a little skim milk in it or some flavored creamer and a spoonful of Cool Whip lite.  Yum.  I'm trying to limit my Starbucks visit but if I must go, I love myself a caramel macchiato.  Delicious.


2.  Post-it notes.  I love post-it notes.  I have them in all different sizes, shapes and colors.  I love making lists and post-it notes work perfectly for my lists.  Of course, I also use google tasks as well.  (see #3).

3.  My iphone.  I'm completely addicted to it.  I love that I can check Facebook, my gmail calendar, email, my tasks, play games, play my music... the list goes on.  And on!  I forgot mine at home today and I admit, I'm feeling a little lost without it!
4.  My Kindle.  I'm an avid reader and  I read on it every day.  (Hmm, do you read the Kindle or do you read on it?)
5.  Bic Fine tip markers.  I actually like them more than Sharpies.  I don't like the extra fine tips but just the fine tip!  Every teacher out there knows what I'm talking about- well, not about the extra fine tips but permanent markers.


6. My laptop.  Enough said. 




Now, I have many other things that I love but these are the things that I used constantly.  What are your daily addictions?

7 comments:

  1. Yes to the post its and the Bic markers. I love my Sharpies, yes, but I bought those same Big ones and they've won my heart over:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with the coffee, post its and markers!! Love...just love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from Jamie's blog! I love that other people makes list and love post-it's as much as I do. I also recently discovered the BIC markers and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE post-its!!! I use them all the time at work!! =)
    I am getting an IPhone in April for my birthday (thank you Verizon for FINALLY getting it!) and I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm addicted to my laptop, it's bad. i feel like i have the thing sitting on my lap from the time i get home from work till i go to bed. haha!! good thing is, i can catch up on my blog reading that way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am addicted to Dunkin Donuts iced lite latte. I bought a tassimo, but it doesn't replace it...I'm also addicted to my iphone and my laptop! I am on it wayyyy too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing better than the perfect, fine tip, permanent marker! Okay, maybe a good cup of Starbucks, but they're both at the top of my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)