Today is what you're looking forward to in 2011....
1. Our Spring Break Trip. We're really working on this and have decided to go to Europe! We have yet to make our plane reservations or really any other reservations but we're working on it! We're going to be going to Switzerland and Germany for sure and probably Austria. One of Blake's friends is in Germany now and we're waiting for him to check some dates and get back to us. Here's to hoping!
2. Meeting our friend's Kate and Kurt's baby! She is due on May 14th and we can't wait to meet their little boy!
3. Hosting Kate's baby shower in March! This is my first shower and I'm super excited!
4. Finishing our basement! We can't wait for this to be completely done! Wohoo!
5. Hopefully starting to give some of our bathrooms a facelift! Nothing major but that wallpaper really needs to come down!
What are you looking forward to in 2011?
Your spring break trip sounds awesome!! Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteOhhh, the trip sounds great!
ReplyDeleteso much to look forward to! exciting :)
ReplyDeletei'm jealous you are going on a trip! it will be so much fun!
That trip sounds amazing! You have so many great things to look forward to...thanks for linking up!
ReplyDeleteI think you have a fabulous year planned...
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in the 11 in 2011 link up! :)
Your spring trip will be awesome. I went to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Italy when I was in high school. I really want to go back! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSounds like your year is off to a good start! I'm also super jealous of your trip!
ReplyDeleteWhat a year 2011 will be!
ReplyDelete