Day 10 is favorite girls night out activities. I have to say my favorite girls night out activity is going out for a glass of wine or two! There are a couple of a small wine shops that serve wine and food and I love going. It's especially fun when it's warm outside and you can eat outside!
The food is generally pretty light and not enough for Blake to call dinner but enough for me!


I love girls' nights - really no matter what we do! I love the adult time!
ReplyDeleteWine always makes perfect girls nights!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have some fun girls nights out!
ReplyDeletemmm sounds like the perfect girls night activity =) wine is always happy!
ReplyDeleteI love wine nights with the girls. Also fun is doing a tasting at home when everyone brings the wine!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good night out!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog and love it. I just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award over at my blog.
http://growingupimel.blogspot.com/