Sunday, January 9, 2011

Days 8 & 9

Man, I was on a roll blogging every day but I missed yesterday.  So, I have to double up and do Days 8 and of Kit and MJ's blog challenge, 11 in 2011.



Day 8: Healthy Snack
My favorite snack is hummus with vegetables, particularly red pepper strips.  I love Sabra hummus and I recently found them in individual packages, perfection!  They are great for me to take to work for lunch or for a snack after school!





Day 9: Favorite activity to do on a cold day
Today is a perfect example of a cold, winter day! It's about 32 degrees but feels like 19 degrees with the wind chill.  I'm loving relaxing on our couch, enjoying a fire in the fireplace, and catching up on the DVR.  Well, honestly, right now, I'm enjoying watching playoff football.  Generally speaking, I love catching up on all of my shows!

(Old picture, we got a new fireplace screen last month, thank goodness!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm watching playoff football today too! Stay warm!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love having a fire going! I wish ours was wood burning but it is gas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)