Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010





Day 7: Favorite Memory of 2010

Without a doubt, my favorite memory of 2010 was my wedding.  I loved every minute of the weekend!  I was exhuasted but loved being surrounded by friends and family.  Not to mention being married to Blake!  It's such a surreal feeling going to into a church or reception place where you know all of the people you love are there!  It's amazing!

My grandmother's rosary
 
 
My bouquet!

 
Water bottles I made for the hotel gift bags

Wedding flag outside my parents house

 
 
Getting my make-up done
 
 
Veil being put on 
 
Katie (my sister) and Kate helping me into the dress 
 
All done!

Walking into the church!

Walking down with my Dad

The groom!

Walking down (again)


 
Exchanging vows

Talking during communion 
Married! (The picture on our Christmas card)

Blake's family

My family

My bridesmaids!

Blake and I (we went to a school to get pictures outside)

Champagne with the bridal party!
 
 

First Dance

I like this one!

Dance with my dad

Cutting the cake

Cake topper!  I had it made on etsy- Blake is in a Virginia Tech jersey under his tuxedo and I have a Penn State football in front of me. We love this!


 
 

16 comments:

  1. Wow, your wedding looks like it was so amazing and special. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding looked beautiful, and I love the cake topper. My boyfriend is a Florida fan and I'm an Alabama fan and one day we'll definitely have something like that. Also, I wanted to let you know since I just found you and love your blog, I gave you a blog award I just got from someone. You can go here to see what to do! Don't know if you do the awards or not, but I thought it was fun. :)

    http://penniespoundsandponderings.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-of-those-days-and-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cake topper, so personal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! I love your wedding pictures! This is the first time I have visited your blog and also wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'I do' on your shoes for your header! That is PRECIOUS!

    * I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your pictures ..your wedding was beautiful and your cake topper is so cute!
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through Kit's 11 in 2011, and became your newest follower! I LOVE the little cake topper: I got my cake topper for my May 2010 wedding off of etsy, and it was one of the best purchases I made. We still have it on our dresser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!

    *I'm a new blogger/follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wedding photos!! I love that you used your grandmother's rosary...I will have to remember that one day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous pictures! I love wedding pictures =) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wedding was awesome! I love looking at of your wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pictures. Love your Grandma's rosary, very special!

    April@Party of Five
    http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cake topper! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also wanted to let you know I gave you a stylish blogger award that I received earlier, not sure if you do those or not but it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your wedding looks beautiful! i love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)