Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6: Best Organization Tip




Today is best organization tips... I'll admit I'm super organized at school and I only wish I could be as organized at home as I am at school! 

One of the best things I did was organize my closet by color!  I know that makes me seem like a crazy person but it really helps me get ready in the morning!  I do have all of my clothes divided into spring/summer and fall/winter and then broken down by color.  So much better, trust me.  




(Thank you google images)

 

14 comments:

  1. I do the same thing. The by color part. But my shirts are organized by sleeve length and then in each category from dark to light. It makes me crazy when things aren't in the right order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that too! Makes it easier to find things for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this doesn't make you crazy =) I do this and LOVE it. It REALLY DOES help me to get ready in the dark in the mornings when I'm tired =)

    Found you through 11 in 2011 -- lovin' your blog! I'm looking forward to learning more about you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should think about doing this. I have mine organized by sleeve length or skirt length. Seems like color would be better. Also, before I saw that you had credited google images I thought this was your closet, and I was extremely impressed with the amazing collection of clothes. I hope to have that many clothes one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow!!! can you come fix my closet please?? the only organization I have is that pants hang on the bottom and shirts hang on the top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I try to do this, but when my hubby puts things away, he never puts them in their right spot. :( At least he's putting the clothes away though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have my closet organized by color as well. and i am the one who does laundry and puts it away at our house so all my hubby's clothes in his clsoet are orgnaized by color too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always organize by color, but it's messed up within a month! I, too, thought this was your closet until I saw the credit --- ad I was totally impressed by the organization there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to organize by color...helps to see what you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhhh, how I wish that was my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I arrange my closet like that too! It does help!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by!!

    You don't sound like a crazy person at all, mine are (or were) color coded too! I need to get back into that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My closed is color coded too! Makes life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)