Today's 11 in 2011 is places I hope to visit this year. This is perfect timing because the hubby and I are in the middle of trying to plan a trip for my spring break. We were thinking about going to California; we were going to fly into Northern California and then drive down the coast. Or, our other option was to go to Europe. My brother-in-law is currently in a Master's program through FIFA soccer. He just spent 4 months in England, he left today for Italy and he will be in Switzerland April-July. Blake also has a good childhood friend who is living in Germany. So, if we went to Europe, we will be able to see both of them and hopefully have a travel guide for part of the trip!
We're still in the very early planning stages- trying to figure out where we want to go, looking up flights, researching the area but right now we're thinking we would be gone for about 10 days and we would hopefully get to Germany and Switzerland and do a day or two in Austria.
It looks so beautiful! I really hope we go! Has anyone gone to that region before? If so, do you have any tips for us?





Wow what a great trip! I went to Switzerland and a few other places a couple years ago. Switzerland lived up to the hype in my head. It was so beautiful! I would love to go to Germany and Austria! Lake Lucerne is amazing! I loved Switzerland!
ReplyDeletethat would be an amazing vacation!! it looks beautiful there!
ReplyDeleteI visited Germany, Austria, and Hungary for about a month after I graduated from High School and it was AMAZING!!!! You would LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteGo to Europe!!! How fun :)
ReplyDeleteI've done the drive up and down the Cali coast so many times. Its gorgeous...
YAY!!!! You will have such an amazing time!!
ReplyDeleteYou have no excuse but to go! I think when there are people in places that you want to visit, it is an absolute must!
ReplyDelete