Monday, January 3, 2011

Top Two Tuesday

It's been awhile since I've linked up with Taylor for her Top Two Tuesday so I thought I would again. 


This week is top two items from 2010.  This wasn't hard a hard choice for me!


1.  Canon Xsi

I've always been interested in photography and got re-interested in it late last year.  We bought one in late January and I aboslutely love it.  I do wish I took more pictures but that's one of my resolutions this year!



2. Kindle
This was Blake's wedding present to me and I love it.  Hands down, my favorite gift of the year.  Ever since I was little I've always read before I go to bed and still do, even if it's only a page or two before I fall asleep (and Blake has to put away my book).  For a long time, I was hesitant and was really worried about missing the feeling of a book but I have to say, I really love it.  It's amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone who asks!



5 comments:

  1. I love my Kindle too and cannot imagine life without it any more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cameras! I don't have a kindle yet, but everyone seems to love them! I might have to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love to read. I am afraid that I will miss the feel of a book. Might have to ask for one for my birthday if I try one out and like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I love my cannon rebel too! although mine is like 3 years old so its probably not near as good as the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great picks! I have a nook and I am so so obsessed with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)