On Sunday, I was supposed to have cookie baking day at my parents house but I had a funeral to go to. One of my good friend's dad died suddenly of a heart attack last week. She's a couple of years younger than me and I cannot even imagine what she is going through, especially around this time of year. It certainly made me take a step back and remember to be grateful for everything I have.
Here are a couple of pictures from Blake's holiday party. It was in downtown DC at Charlie Palmer's Steakhouse. His company actually rented out the top floor of the building that Charlie Palmer's is in and they catered it... delicious! And, the view was amazing!
(Clearly, I needed to move away from the heat lamp and get a little closer to the edge of the balcony, oops!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)