Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. In exactly 3 months, I will be turning 30!  Yikes!

2. Our Christmas parties this weekend went well.  We had two- one for my work friends and one for my family.  We're exhausted but pleased with how everything went. 

3. Our couch is coming today!  We got our loveseat a couple of weeks ago, got a loaner couch Friday because it the couch was so delayed.  But, we got a call yesterday saying that it will be delivered today.  Thank you to my dad who is going to wait for it so Blake and I don't have to take off of work!

4. Working December 20-23rd in a Kindergarten classroom an elementary school is craziness.  Do they really think there is a lot of learning going on during the last few days leading up to Christmas?

5.  My principal and assistant principal are giving us the gift of time so we can leave this week at 3:25 instead of 3:50, yay!

6. Blake and I started playing gin together and I'm starting to be able to beat him, wohoo! 

7.  I really love how our house looks when it's decorated for Christmas.  It's going to look so bare after Christmas!

8. Today is my official 1 year anniversary of blogging.  I can't believe I've stuck with it for a year now.  There was also a blizzard happening a year ago.  Here's my first post!

5 comments:

  1. I SO hear you about working in an elementary school this week. It's nuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Anniversary!
    An excellent accomplishment!
    I am working in an elementary school this week, too. The solution to the craziness--put on a show! It's working for the whole 5th grade at my school!
    You may remember the fun...
    R
    *

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with you, my house is going to look and feel so empty after the holidays. kinda makes me sad.
    yay for a year of blogging!! here is to many more years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogerversary! And seriously there is no way kids could learn this week! Hope you have a great Cheristmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)