Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving... that is Wednesday and I have today and tomorrow left to teach.  I can't wait for vacation to start!

I'm loving... all the Christmas cards we're getting the mail.  I love getting mail!
I'm loving... that I'm having a few of my high school friends over for brunch on Friday.  I'm not loving that I'm missing one of their baby showers on Sunday since we'll be out of town but at least I get to see them!

I'm loving... the fact that I overheard two of my kindergarten girls singing "All the Single Ladies." TOO funny, I just about died laughing.

I'm loving... that I'm going to see the National Christmas Tree with Blake, my sister, my brother-in-law and brother tonight and then we're going out for dinner!  Yumm!  


I'm loving... that Christmas is in 3 days!

6 comments:

  1. i just love getting the mail these days too ;)
    enjoy your fun night!! and have a very merry christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to the tree tonight too!! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny about the little girls singing! I love hearing little kids sing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenni, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog! Glad I found your blog and I'm now your newest follower :) Hope you had a great time at the National Christmas Tree tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things you are loving!!!! That is so cool that you got to see the national christmas tree! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)