Our cookie jar from my friend Megan. We used to have a penguin cookie jar from my friend Sharon but it broke last year on the trip down from the attic :(
A little snowman in our foyer
A bowl of ornaments on our dining room table.
Our banister
An angel on our entertainment stand
Our half bath!
Hand towels in our half bath (Excuse the wallpaper. It's been on my list of things to change for the last year and it just hasn't happened yet)
This little guy sits on one of our end tables
Our fireplace and mantle. The trees on each side are the ones Blake was in charge of!
The red and white tree
The white and silver tree
Our Christmas tree! We're missing a tree topper because we haven't been able to find anything that we like.
My nativity. I absolutely love my nativity. It's my favorite decoration(s).
The official nativity, I added the angels on each side from my own collection.
I love the holiday season. Happy Holidays everyone!
1. Love the naughty/nice towels:)
ReplyDelete2. Love your nativity set. Is it Willow Tree?