Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gift Ideas for Me!

I took a break off for Thanksgiving but I'm back!  And, today's challenge is Gift Ideas for me.  So, without further ado...



1. Pioneer Woman's Cookbook.  I made her pie crust for my apple pie for Thanksgiving and, it. was. delicious.  I highly recommend it.


2. Ox and goat for my Willow Tree Nativity set


3. Amazon gift cards to buy books for my Kindle

4. HD Foundation.  I tried it on Black Friday and loved it.  I don't usually use liquid foundation but was ready to start. Does anyone use it?

5. Photoshop elements


6.  An online computer back-up system




What do you want for Christmas?

7 comments:

  1. I gave my husband the Pioneer Woman cook book as a just because gift a while back and we both enjoy it. Love the kindle idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Photoshop would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would so love to have The Pioneer Woman's cookbook as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love that cookbook, you have such a great list!

    I am a new follower, your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love the Photoshop and I want a kindle so bad

    www.kellysavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pioneer Woman's cookbook is the best! If you get it, make penne a la Betsy first-- so good! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe that I did not put the Pioneer Woman cookbook on my list. Some amazon giftcards would be great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)