It's Day 7 of the Christmas challenge and today is DIY/crafts. I have to admit, I'm not very crafty. I would much rather cook or read than craft. With that being said, here are a couple of crafts I wish I could make!
I think these reindeer cork ornaments are so cute! My mother-in-law gave me one last year and I love it!
(Thank you ehow.)
And, I have to admit, I made these years ago with my grandma when I was in elementary school. So, clearly, I could make these now if I tried... we still have a few but many have broken in the last 20 years or so.
(Thank you again ehow. And, ours did not turn out this cute!)
What do you enjoy making for Christmas?


Grade school is the producer of most homemade ornaments.
ReplyDeleteOh those are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I would much rather cook than craft too!
ReplyDeleteThose are adorable!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I am not crafty at all, but around the holidays I really wish I was!
ReplyDeleteI love the reindeer ornament! So cute
ReplyDeletelove, love LOVE that angel noodle ornament! :)
ReplyDelete