Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 24: Something you've learned

Some things I've learned...
  • Patience.  I've learned this gift in teaching but especially in the past couple of weeks.  It's been a difficult few weeks in my classroom!
  • The art of compromising- I've especially learned this with Blake.  It's so important to compromise with someone you love.
  • It's okay to say no sometimes.  I'm still working on this.  But, I am getting better!  I don't have to do everything people ask me to. 
  • You can't live your life to please others, you have to live to make yourself happy.
  • You shouldn't mix alcohols.  You should stick to one type.  Trust me on this.
  • A little bit of competition never hurt anyone.  (I'm uber-competitive and realize some people will disagree with me on this!)
  • Smiles are contagious
  • Not to be too proud to say "I'm sorry"
  • I'm addicted to my iphone

I know I have a lot more to learn!

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree with not being able to make everyone happy...I'm still learning this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)