Sunday, November 14, 2010

Back from a blogging break

I am back from an unintentional blogging break.  We were up in Boston and Portland last weekend for my cousin's wedding and then I just didn't spend much time on the computer last week.  But between catching up on household chores and parent/teacher conferences last week, I just wanted to "veg out" when I got home and finished laundry, errands, etc.

I'm so behind on reading all of my blogs, but I will be catching up soon. 

My goal this week will be to upload all of my pictures from last weekend.


On a different note, I tried yoga for the first time last week.  One of the parents of students in my school is a yoga instructor and is teaching a class for a group of teachers once a week.  I wasn't sure what to expect last Wednesday and I was quite surprised!  It was much harder than I anticipated.  I had no idea what a hard workout yoga really is.  Wow.  I was sweating and out of breath.  A great feeling but I was still surprised.



Trust me, I looked nothing like this.  But, I am excited to be trying something new!  What about you, have you tried yoga?  If so, what did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)