Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

Day 23 of the blog challenge is your favorite vacation.

This is a really hard challenge for me because I've been fortunate enough to have been on many vacations.  Growing up, we were by no means rich but we did always go on a vacation.  It was something my parents felt strongly about.  When we were little, we typically went to the beach.  But as we got older, we started going to different places and seeing different parts of the country. 

Some of my favorite vacations...
  • San Francisco when I was in middle school
  • San Diego in high school
  • Going out west (Yosemite, Yellowstone, the Badlands, etc)
  • Grand Canyon right after I graduated college
  • Nashville
  • Chicago
  • Maine and Canada (we would drive to Maine and visit our cousins and make many stops along the way)
  • London and Paris when I was in high school (my cousin and I visited my uncle who was living in London)
  • Italy with my sister after I finished grad school

But, I think my favorite vacation has to be my honeymoon....St. Lucia  I loved being in paradise with my brand new husband, starting our married life together, sitting around by the pool and ocean and doing  nothing!  It was amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I will be following yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't in San Diego in high school! You're old and you're memory is faulty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)