Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

1.  Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are the best thing ever.  They are delicious.  Blake and I ate the entire batch in four days.  I'm appalled at our  lack of self-control.  But seriously, they are were amazing.

2.  We really need to take down the wallpaper in our bathrooms.  We have two bathrooms that have wallpaper and we haven't taken it down yet.  I think we're a little intimidated by the process of taking it down.  Not that either of us has ever done it before.  Just the thought deters us.

3.  Speaking of bathrooms, we also have shower doors in our bathrooms with showers.  I HATE shower doors.  When I was growing up, we had them too until my Dad took them down.  Blake doesn't mind them but I can't stand them.  I'm guessing they will come down whenever we start on the wallpaper process.
(This isn't our bathroom but could be- we have the gold doors like this one.  So dated!)

4.  We're making applesauce in Kindergarten tomorrow- yum!



5.  I've been exercising a lot this week.  Wohoo!


6.  We've been able to keep the house pretty clean again for the last couple of weeks.  I love a clean, organized house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)