Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best Invention Ever

For one of my bridal showers, one of my aunts made me a basket filled with baking items- cupcake liners, spatulas, cinnamon, and "food dishers."  Food dishers are the best.  Ever.  She bought me four and I used my first one last night.  I made delicious chocolate chip pumpkin muffins from a recipe from my Kate.  Sidenote: I bought four jumbo muffins at the grocery store Sunday.  I'm ashamed to say that they were gone by 7:00 Monday morning.  Blake and I both love pumpkin anything.   

But back to the food dishers.  My aunt was kind enough to label each disher for the various things I would need them for- jumbo cookies, muffins, etc.  And, using food disher made it SO much easier.  It portioned out what you need for a muffin perfectly.  It's the worst when you are trying to use a regular spoon or spatula to neatly put dough on a cookie sheet or in a muffin pan.  I've had cheap cookie ones but they've never lasted or were more trouble than they were worth.  Maybe I've never had the right kind or brand.  I realize these aren't new but I am a huge fan.  According to the website, the Zeroll EZ Disher is a hand-operated food portioner.  That's the proper terminology.  I just like them because they made the process of batter bowl to pan much easier. 


If you like to bake, I highly recommend them!



1 comment:

  1. okay - i totally love this idea! i might have to invest! thank you for sharing - and thank you to your aunt for an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)