I absolutely, positively love coming home and having dinner ready! I do enjoy cooking but one of my favorite thing is coming home from work and not having to worry about what to make. Actually, I enjoy cooking but I want someone else to make all the decisions about what I should make each night! Blake is really low-key and only has a request once in awhile. So, it's up to me about what to make. And, I'm horrible at making decisions.
Anyways, I made chicken enchiladas last night so I could come home, put them in the oven and not have to make anything! So far this afternoon, after I left work, I've gone to the gym, walked Sophie, put dinner in the oven and now I'm writing this post.
Wohoo! Yay for my productivity yesterday so I can relax now! I'm excited to start using the crock-pot again so I can continue having dinner ready when I get home. For some reason, I only think about the crock-pot during fall and winter.
Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes. Yum!

sounds like a perfect night and a fabulous idea to have dinners ready to make :) that picture is making me hungry!! enjoy the rest of your evening!
ReplyDelete