We didn't have too hard of a time narrowing down couches but we did have a hard time picking out a chair. We have a rather large living room, so we will have a couch, love seat and two chairs in it. Eventually, we will have a bookshelf as well but that will be a later purchase. We have a black leather chair that will go up in the living room so we're in need of one other chair. His mom and I both like smaller, swivel chairs. Blake wasn't a big fan. Here are two examples. Please note I do not like the fabric on either of these...
or
I really liked how they were smaller, round and you could rock and swivel! I didn't like the fabric choices so I will be keeping my eye out for similar chairs.
Here's the couch that we're leaning towards. We're going to do a deep red. And, it will be a love seat and a couch. We'll have them in an "L" shape. The chairs will be across from the couch.
Hopefully, we will order them by tomorrow night when the sale ends! Blake's off tomorrow for Columbus day but it's Open House for me tomorrow which means families can come in and observe. I'm jealous of his three-day weekend!



Where are the chairs from? I like the shape, and am intrigued by a swivel armchair :)
ReplyDelete