Day 1: Recent photo and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
This is the most recent picture of me by myself. It was taken in July on our honeymoon!
1. I’m petrified to sing in front of anyone; I can’t carry a tune or even identify a beat at times, it’s sad.
2. I love to read but I don’t especially like to read fictional books that took place a long time ago, although my Mom says I need to open my mind.
3. I have an obsessive personality.
4. I wish I could chop like professional chefs can.
5. I rarely watch live TV- commercials annoy me now- I love my DVR!
6. My favorite character from Sesame Street was Oscar the Grouch.
7. I still like my birthday. I love getting presents!
8. I am very competitive and hate to lose.
9. I’m an introvert and do better in small groups.
10. I do not like confrontation and will try my best to avoid it.
11. I have a horrible memory. Blake's a little worried about it- I remember day-to-day things but not things from awhile ago. Or, maybe even a few months ago. Of course, on the bright side, he will be able to keep me amused and interested when we're old and gray together.
12. I don’t think I’m a very good dancer and am very self conscious about it.
13. I really enjoy playing poker. It's been way too long since I've played!
14. I hate mushrooms and bananas. Something about the texture of them grosses me out. Ew. Just thinking about them makes me squirm.
15. I don’t like calling and talking to strangers on the phone- if I can get someone else to do it for me, I will. This goes for pretty much anything!
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name
Mine is pretty self explanatory... before we got married, the header said "Jenni's Journal" since we were engaged and I wasn't a Templeman yet. But, once we got married, I used the header/title to match the url! And, I just love the top quote!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)