Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 5: My Siblings

It's Day 5 of Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge.  Today is about your siblings.


I am the oldest of three children.  I was born in March of 1981, my brother, Paul, was born in February of 1983 and my sister, Katie, was born in March of 1985.  So, we're all 2 years apart.  Although I've known anything different, I love our age differences. 


Here's the three of us at the Grand Canyon 8 years ago.  I'm sad it's so washed out! 


Paul is currently living outside of Dallas, Texas and is in school to be a court reporter. I can't wait for him to move back to this area!

Paul before Katie's wedding.  Although he always looks handsome, I prefer him without his beard so he shaved it before my wedding!

Katie and Paul at last year's Thanksgiving


Katie is living in Boston, Massaschusetts and works at MIT.  She went to school at Northeaster in Boston and loves it up there.  Selfishly, I would love her to move back home! 

My beautiful sister

Katie and I went to Italy together in 2006.  We had a great time! 

Katie and I in Harvard Square in 2005

Katie and Paul

My parents, me, Katie and Paul at a wedding about a year ago!

I also have two brothers-in law 
Blake with his brother Gordon

Katie with her husband Anthony

From left to right- Anthony (brother-in-law), Katie (sister), Blake (husband), me, Gordon (brother-in-law), Paul (brother)

1 comment:

  1. great post! and I'm with your sister...Boston is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)