Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy.
I have a lot of things that make me happy but this is definitely one- my husband and our dog, Sophie. I love watching them cuddle up!
Day 7: Favorite Movies
Oh, this is so hard for me! But a few of my favorites:
Day 8: Somewhere You've Traveled
Thanks so my parents, I've been a lot of places in the United States: California, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Arizona, New Mexico, Illinois, Texas, up and down the entire East Coast I love that I've been able to see so much of our wonderful country! I've also gone to England, France, Italy and, most recently, St. Lucia!
Here are a few pictures of my trip to Italy with my sister a few years ago. We went to Rome, Florence, Capri and Venice. It was wonderful! Sad but true story, my camera broke on our first full day there. Since my sister had one, we just shared. But, that means that her computer has all of the digital files. So, these are only from the first morning there!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)