Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 19: Something I miss

Day 19 of the 30 day blog challenge is writing about something you miss. 

I miss...
  • My Grandma Nola.  I've lost both of my grandmothers but I lost my Grandma Nola when I was in seventh grade.  It was the first time I experienced a big, sudden loss.  She died of a heart attack in her sleep so I wasn't ever able to say goodbye to her and I'm not sure if I told her that I loved her the last time I saw her.  I learned though to always say that to people, you never know when it will be the last time you see someone.  I would love to see her again and tell her.
  • On a brighter note, I miss Christmas as a kid.  I love how kids are during Christmas.  It was always so magical!
  • Life without bills and responsibilities and other grown-up things!
  • Living in the same city with my brother and sister.  My brother will hopefully be moving back in the next six months but my sister will be in Boston for awhile.  I miss seeing them and wish they were here instead of a plane trip away!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)