Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 13: Goals

Today's blog challenge is goals. 

Here are my goals, some are more long term and some are short term...
  • Go to Europe with Blake
  • Finish our basement
  • Buy bedroom furniture
  • Paint our bedroom
  • Become a mother
  • Create our wedding album
  • Finish paying off my student loans
  • Buy Photoshop to edit my pictures
  • Figure out an easy way to back up my computer and do it on a regular basis
  • Go back to meal planning and stick to it!
  • Lose 15 pounds
  • Buy a Macbook when I need to a new laptop!
  • Take my vitamins everyday

What are your goals?

2 comments:

  1. We have some of the same goal! I am your newest follower!!!!!

    Kit
    http://lifeofascott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VITAMINS!! That's a good one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment, I love comments! :)